From: "United Cycle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Amanda Krawski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Oilers Playoff Special Edition
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:11:26 -0600

If you are having difficulty viewing this email properly, please click here:
http://www.industrymailout.com/Industry/View.aspx?id=23963&q=14354816&qz=cee053

April 21, 2006

Unsubscribe | Printable Version | Send this to a friend

In this issue:
• GO OILER CRAZY!!

GO OILER CRAZY!!

United Cycle wishes to congratulate the City of Edmonton and the Edmonton Oilers on being in the 2006 Western Conference Playoffs. It's time to celebrate your hockey history, a history of excellence.

Since 1979, Edmonton has cheered the Oilers on to many victories. They've given us all so much to be proud of so let's show our support and GO OILER CRAZY! United Cycle has a wide selection of spiritwear and Oilers merchandise.

Let's show everybody that our true colours are copper and blue!

Tailgate Party will be in progress during store hours. United Cycle will be open:

Tuesday, April 25th from 9:30am till 6pm

Thursday, April 27th from 9:30am till 9pm

Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Printable Version | Send this to a friend

www.unitedcycle.com
United Cycle
10323-78 Ave
Edmonton, Alberta
T6E 1N8

This email was created and delivered using Industry Mailout