    Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:52:15 -0600
    From: Stacey Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Jasper August Long Weekend
      To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hey, I'm not really sure how to send a message out to the entire
mailing list, but if you could pass this along it would be greatly
appreciated.

I've been waiting all summer for the opportunity to get away to the
mountains for some hiking, but I'm in need of some company. I'm
planning to head to Jasper (or other suggestions if someones got any),
leaving friday evening, heading out saturday morning and returning
monday night. I can provide transportation from Edmonton or close to
the city. I'd love to hike all three days!

Email me soon at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or if youre really
enthusiastic give me a call at 916-7068 and we can plan a trip!

-Stacey:)

Play Q6 for your chance to  WIN [2] great prizes.

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[2] http://g.msn.com/8HMBENCA/2746??PS=47575