----- Forwarded message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----
   Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 11:53:28 -0600
   From: Theresa Chapman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: email
     To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Outdoorsians!

I have been doing trail running this summer on Edmonton's "unimproved"
trails which is tons of fun and a great challenge.  As that my running
partner has now moved to Asia, I am looking for someone who either does
trail running or wants to get into it.  Here are the details:

Who: Anyone.  Beginners are totally welcome.
Where: Edmonton's River Valley Ravines on the West End
When: Whenever works for both of us
Why: Because its fun, challenging, and a great way to get in shape all while
feeling like you aren't in the City (even though you are;))
How far: Anything from 2 to 5 km.

If anyone is interested, email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Theresa Chapman

----- End forwarded message -----

http://outdoorsclub.ca
Hello,

Every time that I send an email to the outdoorsclub mailing list, it never actually sends or it does send (it says so on my end) but it never actually arrives anywhere.  I am having a ridiculous amount of trouble with the mailing list--when I send an email, it just disappears into thin air instead of arriving anywere.

As that my ability to send email to the club is nil, could you please send the below email to the club for me

Thank you,

Theresa Chapman