Hi All,

I'm looking for some fellow campers/backpackers who are looking to get out
to the mountains sometime this next week between the 23rd and the 28th. No
set plans as yet; I'm thinking 3 or 4 days camping and day hiking or a
longer, 2-3 day backpack. I'm open to suggestions as to location, but I'm
partial to the Nordegg region off the David Thompson Highway. I'll provide
transportation if people are willing to share gas costs.

Alternately, if anyone already has set plans for the coming week and would
like some company, give me a shout. Like I said, my plans are pretty open; I
just want to get in some more mountain time  before school starts.

Later,

Ryan