Subject: RE: Southesk
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:56:38 -0700
From: Ruth McConnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Andrei Frolov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[snip]

I have had trouble finding photos of most of the Southesk named
features, I guess because these areas are as remote now as they were
then.

Do you know of anyone else who might have photos of Mount Lindsey, Mount
Toma, Mount La Grace, Mount Balinhard, Mount Balcarres,  Southesk Pass,
Mount Southesk, Meda Mountain, Southesk Pass, Southesk Lake, Southesk
River, Southesk Formation (geology formation), Toma Creek, Balinhard
Creek, Cairn Lake and Cairn River?

[snip]

Ruth McConnell
Assistant Curator of Ethnology