Hi everyone,

For most of you, your midterms should be over or finishing by now (if
not, I am deeply sorry).  What better way to unwind from all that that
coming on a PUBCRAWL?

On March 9, we'll be starting at Filthy McNasty's (bus leaves at 9),
then on to the Globe, then to the Stone Pony, ending at Barwild.

Tickets are only $10, which includes the obvious no line/no cover,
drink specials including 75 cent highballs at Stone Pony, and
transportation on a WICKED bus.

The bus we get to take has 10 sub-woofers, poles for dancing, and
decent seats which face each other.  Basically, the bus itself is a
party.

So come on out and bring a friend or 3.  You know you want to.  It's
not like you were going to do homework on a Friday night anyway, is it?

Tickets are available in the office, or possibly from any exec members
you see walking around campus.  Just ask them, they're very friendly
people.

Max McLeod
-UAOC Information Officer

http://outdoorsclub.ca