Please forward your resumes to : ma...@itcell.net

Hello,

 Wanted to let you know* *Informatica Administrator which I am trying to
fill with our client here in St. Louis, MO. please forward your consultants
resume with expected rate per  hour alongwith your availability.

*Job Title – *Informatica Administrator

*Location: *St. Louis, MO

*Contract:* 12 Months*

*

Note : immediate interviews.

*Description*

·         Need an Informatica Administrator that has experience installing
and configuring Informatica PowerCenter.  Once Informatica is up and running
in this new Data Warehouse environment, the selected candidate will be using
Informatica to extract data from multiple sources to populate SQL Server
2008.

·         Candidates must have good communication skills.

 *Thanks & Regards*

*Marco*

 *ITCell Inc*

*1300 | W Walnut Hill Ln,          *

*Suite 257 | Irving, TX 75038                    *

*'**: 972 573 3649 (Direct)*

*'**: 972 607 4008 (Direct)*

*'**: 972 550 9346 * 211*

*7**: 866 405 9572*

****: **ma...@itcell.net* <ma...@itcell.net>* *

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com