*Hello,*

*Send the resumes to *infotechspect...@gmail.com and cc to :
laks...@infotechspectrum.com<http://in.mc947.mail.yahoo..com/mc/compose?to=laks...@infotechspectrum.com>

*This is Subbalakshmi from Infotech Spectrum Inc, **It was nice talking to
you**, we have the below given requirement from our client.**  Send me
matching resumes with the below required information.*

*Full Name:
Contact No:
Email ID:
Current Location:
Availability:
Rate :
Visa Status:*

Title : Sr .Net Developer

Duration : 5 - 14 weeks

Location: San Jose, CA

The following skill set requirements apply:
- Experience developing connectors for Microsoft ILM - Forefront Identity
Manager (XMA)
- Strong development skills in .Net and heterogeneous environments
- Very comfortable with Windows and Unix environments, since the connectors
will have to be developed for Windows and Unix environments/applications
such as SAP running on AIX, Agile and e2Open
- Experienced in agile dev and test cycles
- Experience customizing Sharepoint interfaces / Webpart development skills
- Experience with MS ILM/Forefront Identity Manager user interfaces
- Windows Workflow development skills

Thanks and Regards,

*InfoTech Spectrum Inc.*

E-MAIL:
laks...@infotechspectrum.com<http://in.mc947.mail.yahoo..com/mc/compose?to=laks...@infotechspectrum.com>

www.infotechspectrum.com /for all your hard to find requirements, Call *
Subbalakshmi!*

(*CRL Click for our requirements on Dice.com- We are
Hiring*<http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=300&N=0&Hf=0&NUM_PER_PAGE=30&Ntk=JobSearchRanking&Ntx=mode+matchall&AREA_CODES=&AC_COUNTRY=1525&QUICK=1&ZIPCODE=&RADIUS=64.37376&ZC_COUNTRY=0&COUNTRY=1525&STAT_PROV=0&METRO_AREA=33.78715899%2C-84.39164034&TRAVEL=0&TAXTERM=0&SORTSPEC=0&FRMT=0&DAYSBACK=30&LOCATION_OPTION=2&FREE_TEXT=infotech+spectrum+inc&WHERE=>
)

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com