*Hi Partners, *

* *

*We have Couple of opening for Java Developer Location IL Below are the job
Details . Please let me know if you have any consultant for below job need.
  *

* *

* *

*Position Name:  Java Developer – Client Server*

*Bill Rate not to Exceed:  Open*

*Location:                                             Chicago HQ*

*Desired Start Date:                        NOW *

*Estimated End Date:                       August 31, 2010                *

* *

*Basic Description*:

Development support for CDHP operations applications being developed in .NET
and SSIS.

*Assignment Description/Responsibilities*: The purpose of the projects the
consultant will be supporting is to move our applications from VB6 and
Access to .NET.  The position will also be responsible for supporting our
ETL processes through SSIS.  The incumbent should have the ability to work
through ambiguity with legacy systems where little documentation is
available and be able to ask the appropriate questions to resolve issues
independently.

*Technical Skills REQUIRED*:  .NET Development, SQL Server 2005, SSIS, VB6,
Access, Business Analyst Roles

* *

* *

*Position : Java Developer - Leading Edge (3 positions)*

*Location:             Chicago HQ*

*Start Date:          ASAP (if offered, start as soon as drug and background
complete)*

*End Date:            12/31/2010 *

*Bill Rate Not to Exceed:  Open*

Position Description:      These resources will be aligned with the ANSI
5010 project

Skills Required:

JAVA, J2EE patterns, IBM WebSphere Application Server, MQ, JMS, RAD 7, Web
Services, Hibernate, Spring

Additional Information:

Design, develop, deploy and support Java applications for Business
Application team.

**Candidates with skills in Datapower and/or Message Broker highly desired**

***as we know from the previous Datapower requisition, the ideal
candidate(s) selected will have Solid Datapower skills, but if you are
unable to find datapower resources, we will consider candidates that have
the remaining REQUIRED skills listed***

* *

* *

*Position Name:      Java Developer - Leading Edge*

*Bill Rate Not to Exceed:  Open*

*Location:   Chicago HQ*

*Start Date:         ASAP (if offered, start as soon as drug and background
complete)*

*End Date:  10/31/2010 *

*Position Description:*   These resources will be aligned with the
Retirement of B2BSoap and migration to Datapower

* *

*Skills Required:         *

Datapower, Java, J2EE, SOAP, Webservices, XML, HTTP(S), Security

* *

*Additional Information:*

Review requirements, design, develop, test and support user tesing of
applications

***as we know from the previous Datapower requisition, the ideal
candidate(s) selected will have Solid Datapower skills, but if you are
unable to find datapower resources, we will consider candidates that have
the remaining REQUIRED skills listed***

* *

* *

*Best Regards*

* *

*Geetha*

*Ksoft Systems Inc*

Desk:  732-649-6485

Fax: 732-783-0432

Email: gee...@ksoftglobal.com
:www.ksoftglobal.com<gee...@ksoftglobal.com:www.ksoftglobal.com>
:YIM geetha.softit1

[image: cid:image001.gif@01CA4B5F.42BD9EE0]

*Certified - Small Business Enterprise *

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited* *mail.
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove
request for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in
the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed.*

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com