Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

          Must be Green Card Holders / US citizens / EAD or OPT's

Position: Sr. Data Architect

Location: Owings Mills, MD

Duration: 6+ month contract

Best Rate: $50-55/hour on W2

Please let me know if you have any qualified candidates for the following
position in MD.  Please forward candidates resume along with full legal name
and contact information.

Requirements:

.         Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a Data Architect

.         Experienced in providing technical Data & Information architecture
leadership on large, complex, enterprise class SDLC projects

.         Health care industry experience

.         Experienced in identifying, analyzing and translating business
requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models in complex,
multi-application environments

·         Hands-on Dimensional modeling and ER data modeling experience - with
a minimum 3 years of dimensional modeling experience.

.         Experienced in creating, reviewing and presenting Source Systems
Analysis and Source To Target mapping across Staging, Integration and
Presentation layers

.         Experienced in identifying and documenting data integration issues,
challenges such as duplicate data, non-conformed data, and unclean data

.         Experienced in incrementally building Staging, Operation Data Stores
and Dimensional data marts

.         Experienced in delivering quality work on time with multiple,
competing priorities

.         Experience with application integration architecture with
package(COT), interface development and webfront-end

.         Excellent data analysis skills using SQL, TOAD or SQL Developer tool

.         Experienced in using data modeling tools such as ERWin, ER Studio or
Power Designer

.         Knowledgeable in OLAP, BI and Data Mining

.         Very comfortable in leading JAD Sessions with large group of
executive management to end Users

.         Experienced in working well with others on the team to meet project
milestones, manage client satisfaction and mentor others on the team

·         HIPAA transaction set experience.

·         Ability to read/parse an XML package.

Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com