*Please respond to vikr...@revosysit.com*

*

*#1.*

Position*: Business Analyst*

Location*: Livingston, NJ*

Duration*: 6 Months*

* *

*Job Description: *

*BA -- but also a DA -- Data Analyst -- really need some sort of combination

**Banking experience -- Loan experience -- 'net investments, syndicated
loans
***Process mapping -- mapping exercises
*****Process logic
******Database is Oracle
*******Data Warehouse -- compare elements of two systems -- laid out -- side
by side.

Manager tends toward Candidates with the following:

>  Combined 'financial' experience -- specifically with loans, leasing and
general related vernacular -- along with broad 'business analysis'
experience.
>*Experience working with Offshore teams -- BIG PLUS
>Combined Analyst/Project Management, Lead experience

We really need someone that’s a self-motivated/independent worker, and has
solid business analyst skills in a Data Warehousing environment.  I say Data
Warehousing environment because this person needs to be technical to do

source system analysis, data profiling on SQL or PL/SQL databases, and
understand transformation/mappings of data elements.  Experience working
with offshore development teams is desirable because of our relationship
with MindTree

and the fact that they do a large part of the development for my team."

Job Description:
This is a business analyst position on CIT's Information Delivery Team.
This candidate will work with IT and business

users on collecting and integrating data in to a Corporate Data Warehouse,
analyzing and resolving gaps in data

availability, and developing requirements for providing data to downstream
applications. Candidate will be responsible

 for understanding business processes, gathering requirements, writing
functional and non-functional specifications,

 and communicating these requirements to the development team for technical
design and implementation of the

solution.

Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* Facilitating requirements and design sessions with business and IT
* Performing source system data analysis, profiling, transformation and
mappings
* Creating and reviewing requirements, specifications, business processes
and formulate recommendations for

 proposed solutions
* Developing functional specifications, system design specifications and
system test cases.
* Communicating with both onshore and offshore development teams
* Supporting user acceptance testing activities, including issue
identification and resolution so that tasks are completed

in a timely manner

Qualifications:
* Minimum of 10 years experience in business analysis in the financial
services industry
* Strong technical experience around data analysis, working knowledge of
SQL, PL/SQL and database design
* Have the ability to quickly understands the business issues and data
challenges of the organization
* Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming and system
design.
* Be an individual contributor with good communications and writing skills
* Experience with ER Studio and Business Objects reporting and analysis is a
strong plus
* Experience with regulatory reporting is a strong plus

Functional Keywords: User Requirements Gathering, Source System Analysis,
Gap Analysis, Data Profiling,

Requirement Development, Project Planning & Development, Project Forecasting
& Estimating, Strategic and

Tactical Development, Project Analysis, Project & Resource Scheduling,
Technical Writing, Project Management,

Test Case Creation, User Acceptance Testing, Use cases for Testing

Technical Keywords: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, ER Studio, Business Objects* *

* *

*#2.*

Position*: Data Risk Analyst/ BA*

Location*: Livingston, NJ*

Duration*: 6 Months*

* *

* *

*Job Description: *

Description Overview

• Collaborate with the Application Teams to gain an understanding of the
type of data being collected and stored
• Evaluate in place controls for protecting data and identify any risks
• Develop documented risk assessments of applications based on data elements
and existing controls
• Make recommendations for process enhancements or implementation of
additional controls and/or tools to protect in scope data
• Develop and document implementation plan for future enhancements
• Oversee steps to implement enhancements
• Assist in gathering requirements for tools such as Data Masking and Data
Leakage Prevention (DLP) and encryption
• Interface with Corporate Compliance Team to understand data handling
requirements driven by laws and regulations.

Requirements:

• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other
related field; or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Information Technology
Risk or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience managing IT projects in a
corporate environment
• Familiarity with regulatory and audit requirements including
Sarbanes-Oxley, FFIEC, GLBA, ISO preferred
• Able to objectively assess IT systems and processes, and devise effective
solutions to mitigate risk
• Self-motivated individual with excellent verbal and written communications
skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, matrixed environment* *

*#3.*

Position*: Project Manager*

Location*: Livingston, NJ*

Duration*: 6 Months*

* *

* *

*Job Description: *

7/6/10:  Vendors!  In response to several questions ~ specifically ~
'divestitures' and 'client server applications' please

see information from Hiring Manager below:

Divestiture:  The sale of portfolio assets to other financial institutions.
***This affects IT in that in many cases, we need to package and sell
internally developed applications that support

these portfolios. Delivery to the purchaser includes delivery of the agreed
up on software etc.
Also included in divestitures is a TSA agreement for temporarily hosting of
the portfolio on the CIT system.  This is

 usually a 6 month period, with options for extension.

***CIT has a wide range of applications.
The web applications are written in Java and .NET.
The client server applications are typically written with PowerBuilder 9.
Databases are SQL2005 and Oracle.

Some client server applications are delivered via Citrix.

Vendors!  Hiring Manager is looking for key features as follow:
*Hit the ground running -- type of person
*Create Plan/Scope -- right on through implementation
*Organization in 'matrixed' not 'hierarchal'
*Technical Lead/PM type
*Someone who grew up in development
*Accustomed to implementing hardware/software
*Worked with offshore -- will work with offshore
*Client Server applications
*Expereince with Divestures
*Flexible time ~ will work with Australia team ~ conference calls, etc.

This function manages the process of completing a specific significant
project within IT. This person will serve as

the project lead, and will assign staff to these specific projects, manage
time, and adjust process to accommodate

roadblocks and conflicts
Principal Duties & Responsibilities: Responsible for the management of
significant projects (e.g., strategic change management, new business and
product initiatives, process re-engineering, establishment of control
procedures)

within this infrastructure area. Oversees the work of individuals and may
work with others outside the team to

coordinate multi-disciplinary projects requiring a broad knowledge of the
firm and its key functions. Provide technical

guidance for all intermediate professionals and senior professionals.Provide
project management support for varies

office automation projects Supervise the activities of all staff members.* *

Thanks N' Regards,

*Vikram M*

*Revosys IT Inc.*

*108-31, 47th Avenue, Corona, NY 11363*

Ph: 347 468 7163 | Fax: 347 649 2053

vikr...@revosysit.com | www.revosysIT.com

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com