Greeting’s

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com

Title: Tibco Designer/ Developer

Duration: 3+ months

Location: Atlanta GA

Client need of a Tibco resource with knowledge of Tibco business event and
business works for the below project.

Complete Description:

Need Tibco resource with knowledge of BW Tibco Designer Tool and the
administration of the BW and BE infrastructures. This position will need to
assist other BW and BE developers. The goal is to update 1 application and
mentor someone newer to the environment.

The consultant will update an existing BW application to utilize EMS and
migrate these BW applications to a windows platform. In addition, the
consultant will determine the best way to utilize the BW platform in
performing web service orchestration in the Tibco Active Matrix
infrastructure.

Behavior Characteristics:

Ability to work independently and work well with a team

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

* *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com