Hello Partners,

Please go through the following requirement I have with my client and let me
know if you have any suitable resume.

*Title*: Java developer
*Location*: Chevy Chase, MD
*Duration*: 6+ months
*Rate*: open
*Description*:

*Must have skills (pls list the number of yrs of experience your candidate
has against the below skills while submitting  resume*):

Spring

Hibernate

JSF

solid working knowledge of design patterns

Nice to have:

JBOSS

MQ

Oracle and/or Tangasol

*Job Desc: *

Client is looking for a seasoned Java developer with over 5 years of
experience in Java and Web development. The candidate must have hands on
experience analyzing, developing and maintaining large scale, mission
critical applications in a dynamic environment.  In addition, performing
system requirements, code reviews and J-Unit testing will be part of the day
to day responsibilities

*Job Requirements: *
The candidate must have hands on experience analyzing, developing and
maintaining large scale, mission critical applications in a dynamic
environment.  Experience with Spring, Hibernate and JSF, as well as, solid
working knowledge of design patterns are a must.  JBOSS, MQ, Oracle and/or
Tangasol exposure is a plus. This candidate must be a team player, results
oriented, and able to work independently

*Please respond asap with the suitable resume.*

*Raj Mandala*
*Sage IT, Inc. *

2801 Network Blvd, Suite 507, Frisco, TX 75034
Ph: 972-996-0650 Ext: 328 |Fax: 214-619-2034
r...@sageitinc.com <sub...@sageitinc.com> |
www.sageitinc.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103484025931&s=4152&e=0014uWTbAp1NvidjKsIARP4ksRSQPuP0h4geOC7PAc5mZ8_B8xxN1ZcTRCfVjjNjmE0pv8XOnzdKIRLMQkDaXAY14xIKa58eEW13ugnWzxFzmA3qdSczx7YsA==>

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com