Server Administrator

Location: NY

Duration: 1 year

Rate: $35/hr { We have a fixed mark-up with them and no flexibility on
rate.}

Face to face after phonescreen.NEED LOCALS OR NEARBY

Must have driver's license, and the ability to lift/transport all required
computer equipment

3 years experience required in Server administration

The most important skill is Wintel experience. They also need the Linux and
HP..

Operating Systems supported are Win2k, Win2k3, Win2k8 (Primary), first level
support for Linux and HP Unix also required

Server Administrator

Additional Skills  (Skills that are a plus, but not required)

LAN troubleshooting
Server Virtualization / VMware experience
Central Tape Backup Experience

Assignment

The selected contractor will be a member of the Information Resources (IR)
Server and Storage Operations team that is responsible for the server
administration for all corporate and resource servers located in Corporate
server farms and IR supported site server rooms, and as such, be responsible
for ensuring the reliability of all servers and related equipment. Perform
daily maintenance and troubleshooting of servers, verify and ensure tape
backups are scheduled and successful on a daily basis. The analyst will work
as a team member under minimal guidance from the Team Leader and work with
other IR groups to determine a need for any server or infrastructure
upgrades and will participate in configuring, designing and implementing
such upgrades. Develop and maintain detailed server statistics with server
monitoring tools. Implement and track all servers moves, adds and changes at
all server sites in their assigned area. Responsible for new server
technology support involving server provisioning, server virtualization and
storage area network management.
. Install and move servers and storage equipment
. Install post-OS required software:
. Maintain server and storage equipment and interface with vendors such as
ISS, HP and IBM
. Patch servers and execute server checklists
. Assign server permissions and implement print server requirements
. Provide first-level and second level server troubleshooting and response
. Installation of Host Bus Adaptors for storage environments
. Manage and monitor storage array volumes and direct-attached storage

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com