HI All

We have an urgent requirement for* Java with message broker *in* *Bentonville,
AR. Please check the requirement and help me with suitable profiles.

Kindly send resumes to* **m...@ksourceinc.com* <m...@ksourceinc.com>

*Java with message broker *

*Exp: Min 7- 8 yrs

Work Location: Bentonville, AR

Duration - 3-6 months*

*Job Type: **Contract*

Person with message broker experience must have knowledge about
transformation, connectivity and mediation capabilities of using message
broker toolkit. He is capable to analyze, design, and organize message
models (message Flows) using message broker toolkit. Additionally they can
develop, design, debug, test and organize the flow of messages through the
message broker toolkit by using Java, ESQL. Deployment of message flows by
creating BAR package (Message Broker archive).

Should have experience working on different nodes like Http, MQ Input/Output
etc

Should also have experience about creating queue manager, message queues
using MQ Series and administrating the Environment.

Person should have knowledge of creating brokers, various input / output
nodes, message definitions and message sets. The person should also
understand concepts related to security, high availability, scalability and
workload balancing in the WebSphere message broker environment.

Feel free to call me at *248-458-1322 * 207*

Thanks & Regards

Mona
KSOURCE Inc
Tel: 248-458-1322 X 207 | 972-607-9839 X 207 |
Email: m...@ksourceinc.com
IM: mona.ksou...@ymail.com
www.ksourceinc.com

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com