Good Morning!!!

We have an urgent requirement for *UI Designer* in* *Burbank, CA.

Send resumes to *m...@ksourceinc.com* <m...@ksourceinc.com>

* *

*UI Designer*

The UI Designer will be a member of the user experience team and will
contribute to the tactical design and prototyping of three user interfaces;
iPad SSD UI, web browser-based SSD UI, and a web browser-based SSD control
consolue UI.  Candidates must have at least 5 years of multi-platform UI
design and should have very strong UI modeling skills.  Background in web UI
design is a plus as are HTML and scripting skills.

Knowledge of and experience in UI design for mobile application is a must
for the UI Designer role.  The UI Designer must understand the specific
design constraints and capabilities of the iPad and be knowledgeable in the
best practices of iPad UI design.  Must be skilled in developing prototypes
and mock-ups of UI's need to facilitate/support collaborative and iterative
design in the iPad environment and for browser-based applications.

The UI Designer will be responsible for the following:

·   Develop wireframes and navigational flows for UI's in scope

·   Develop interactive mock-ups of UI's in scope

·   Integrate visual design requirements into UI prototypes

·   Perform research on user experience, navigation, and interaction models

·   Organize and development presentation of interface models

·   Support collaborative design exercises

·   Contribute to the development of final deliverables.

100% closable requirement for a perfect resume, I would appreciate if you
could furnish me with the following information which enables me to submit
your resume ASAP to the client.

Candidate Name:

Contact information:

Email ID:

Expected Billing Rate:

Current Location:

Feel free to call me at *248-458-1322 * 207*

Thanks & Regards

Mona
KSOURCE Inc
Tel: 248-458-1322 X 207 | 972-607-9839 X 207 |
Email: m...@ksourceinc.com
IM: mona.ksou...@ymail.com
www.ksourceinc.com

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com