"Survive a Layoff Like a Pro: Get Off Your Backside and Land on Your
Feet <http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9546> " is a special report
available at www.JeffAltman.com <http://www.jeffaltman.com/>   It is
designed to help you overcome some of the problems that befall people
when they are about to lose their job and after they lose it.

$5 at www.JeffAltman.com <http://www.jeffaltman.com/>

While you're there, you can look into the other special reports about
job hunting, my books and ebooks, as well as the free resources
available to you.

All my books and reports are available as PDF's and RTF 's, for Kindle,
iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Blackberry, Sony Reader, Palm, Stanza and
other devices.

Again, go to www.JeffAltman.com <http://www.jeffaltman.com/>

Also available at Smashwords <http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9546>
, The Kindle Store on Amazon, and as PDF's at www.Scribd.com and
www.Docstoc.com

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com