Hi All

We have an urgent requirement for *Silverlight Lead / Architect* in
Bentonville, AR. Please check the requirement below and help me with
suitable profiles and contact details of your consultants.

Send resumes to* **m...@ksourceinc.com***

*Position: Silverlight Lead / Architect *

*Work Location: Bentonville, AR*

*Duration   : 3- 6 months*

*Responsibilities*

   1. Design, develop, test, debug, and implement Silverlight based
   applications
   2. Analyze the existing architecture and coding standards and suggest
   improvements where needed
   3. Assist in the creation of documentation and test plans for new system
   development
   4. Keep current with industry trends including architecture design,
   emerging technologies and best practices
   5. Document functional, technical specifications, and test plans as
   needed.

*Required Qualifications: *

   1. *10+ years of IT experience are required*
   2. 6+ years of developing enterprise-class Web applications utilizing
   .NET technologies *(ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and C#) are required*
   3. *2+ years of experience with Silverlight and have implemented at least
   one project are required*
   4. Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture and web service
   development.
   5. Strong understanding of database fundamentals.
   6. Must have designed and developed applications using design patterns
   such as MVVM, MVC, Dependency Injection, etc.
   7. Must have designed Object-Oriented business, data, and UI components
   using frameworks such as Microsoft Entity framework, Prism etc.
   8. Experience with all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
   9. Experience in traditional software development methodologies as well
   as Agile scrum.
   10. Demonstrates a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality towards
   assigned tasks / goals
   11. Self motivated person and work best in a team environment

Feel free to call me at *248-458-1322 * 207*

Thanks & Regards

Mona
KSOURCE Inc
Tel: 248-458-1322 X 207 | 972-607-9839 X 207 |
Email: m...@ksourceinc.com
IM: mona.ksou...@ymail.com
www.ksourceinc.com

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com