Hi All

We have an urgent requirement for *RPG 400 / AS 400* in CA. Please check the
requirement details below and help me with suitable profiles and contact
details of your consultant.

Send resumes to *m...@ksourceinc.com*

*Position: RPG 400 / AS 400 *

*Work location: Simi Valley, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months *

*Start Date:  Immediate*

*Experience:  8 years min ***

Job Description:

*RPG resources with SQL knowledge and 8 years of experience***

Experience with financials preferred.

Analyze applications code for providing recommendations to optimize /
modernize those applications

Document application inventory, business rules / functionality, code base
and components

Revitalize; clean-up, re-structure, modularize, and simplify RPG / iSeries
applications using centralized business rules; and position those
applications for new technologies.

Customize, enhance, test, and debug iSeries / RPG applications that support
business units or supporting functions.

Implement industry best practices for comments, indicators, declarations,
character manipulation, structured programming techniques, modular
programming or obsolete features.

Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource

Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of
a team related to special initiatives or operations.

May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software
application

Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.

Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned
consultants

Good communication skills.

Feel free to call me at *248-458-1322 * 207*

Thanks & Regards

Mona
KSOURCE Inc
Tel: 248-458-1322 X 207 | 972-607-9839 X 207 |
Email: m...@ksourceinc.com
IM: mona.ksou...@ymail.com
www.ksourceinc.com

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com