Hi,
         We are in need of “ETL Development LEAD” for our direct
client in NH

We want consultants with current LEAD experience - please dont send me
senior's.

REQUIREMENT:

ETL Development LEAD

Rates: OPEN
Duration: 10+m
Location: NH

Responsibilities:
Develop project estimations: effort, resources, schedule and budget
Develop project plans and schedule
Manage a team of 20 team members in an onsite – offshore model
Work with Business and Data Analysts and Architects to help define
scope, requirements, and architecture
Execute the project per plan and meet project timelines and quality of
deliverables
Handle all client communications including status reporting
Be the point person from onsite to work with offshore and be responsible
for coordination
Provide technology guidance and mentoring to the team members on ETL
solution and approach

Area of Expertise:
Project Estimation and Planning
Project Communication and Status Reporting
Informatica ETL Solution Design and Architecture
Information Project Life Cycle Management
Onsite – Offshore Delivery Model
Extraction, Transformation and Load process (ETL) using Informatica
Power Center to populate the tables in Data Warehouse and Data Marts
Experience in defining a suitable architecture for data integration from
multiple, disparate data sources (including legacy systems, relational
databases, flat files, message queues, spreadsheets, etc.
Experience in designing and implementing a BI/DW Infrastructure on a
large scale: ETL, Data Warehouse, Data Marts, and Analytics

Technical Skills Required:
Informatica Power Center
Informatica Designer Components -Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer,
Mapping Designer & Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow
Manager and Workflow Monitor
Teradata
MS Project

Other Skills:
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to interface with Business and IT stakeholders including Sr.
Management
Excellent documentation and reporting skills

Job Description:
ETL Development Lead will own the complete ETL development stream of the
project for client
Develop project estimations: effort, resources, schedule and budget
Develop project plans and schedule
Manage a team of 20 team members in an onsite – offshore model
Work with Business and Data Analysts and Architects to help define
scope, requirements, and architecture
Execute the project per plan and meet project timelines and quality of
deliverables
Handle all client communications including status reporting
Be the point person from onsite to work with offshore and be responsible
for coordination

Insurance Claims Management ( Peferred )

========================
Thanks & Regards,
Godwin Ebenezer
Simplex Info Systems, Inc.
Direct: 561-623-6094
Board: 561-948-0455 x 101
Fax  : 603-386-6244
Email: god...@simplexinfo.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/godwinebenezer
www.simplexinfo.com

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com