HI All

We have an urgent requirement for *Senior Coldfusion Developer* in San
Diego, CA. Please check the requirement details below and help me with
suitable profiles and contact details of your consultants.

Send resumes to *m...@ksourceinc.com*

*Position: Senior Coldfusion Developer *

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Technologies: ColdFusion (MX7/8, 9 is a plus)*

*Duties and Skill Sets*:

* Must be capable of developing web applications using *ColdFusion** 8/9
with a DB2* backend following the software development lifecycle.
* Must have demonstrated ability in *SQL, XML, CSS, XSLT, ColdFusion, and
JavaScript*.
* Very strong SQL skills including experience writing complicated SQL
statements involving more than three tables and stored procedures in DB2.
* Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components and object
oriented programming methodologies.
* Ability to communicate with technical team as well as non-technical
clients.
* Ability to follow existing file management and application development
protocols.
* Ability to follow instructions and respond to management and team
direction quickly.
* Ability to follow the department and organizational processes and meet
established goals and deadlines.
* Ability to write clearly, accurately and informatively, and to read and
interpret written information from others
* Must be capable of performing in a dynamic environment, handling multiple
tasks simultaneously with the ability to work on multiple projects at any
time.
* Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a
diverse team, as well as independently.
* Ability to manage own projects, provide time estimates for work, status
updates, and handle deliverables to clients
* Extensive full SDLC exposure
* Experience working with a wide range of technologies in a face paced
environment
* Strong leadership, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills

Feel free to call me at *248-458-1322 * 207*

Thanks & Regards

Mona
KSOURCE Inc
Tel: 248-458-1322 X 207 | 972-607-9839 X 207 |
Email: m...@ksourceinc.com
IM: mona.ksou...@ymail.com
www.ksourceinc.com**

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com