Dear All,

Trust you are doing well.

Please send resume to christ...@tammina.com only.

Role: Server Side J2EE Developer

Location: Columbus Ohio area

Length: 3 Months Contract

We are looking for a strong front-end developer for a contract to hire
opportunity with one of our clients in the Columbus Ohio area.  For this
opportunity, we are in search of candidates who have a Bachelor's degree in
Computer Science or related discipline and at least 3-5 years of software
development and Java programming experience.

Qualified candidates must have excellent communication skills as well as
expeirence with the following technologies: JAVA, Object Oriented Design
(and UML notation and patterns), SOA based systems, JAX-WS and JAXB,
Hessian, JPAVEJB3, Servlets, Spring-loC, MVC, Yahoo UI (YUI), Javascript,
CSS, HTML, AJAX, FreeMarker (or JSP or similar), AspectJ.

Additionally, we are looking for an indidivual who has experience with Linux
(or any UNIX for that matter), Windows, MySQL, & Oracle.  The ideal
candidate will possess at least a familiarity with unit testing, integration
testing and performance/stress testing.  Excellent communication skills is a
must

 Best Regards

*Christine* | Tech Tammina

Call me: (703) 463 9760 | Email: *christ...@tammina.com*

*www.Tammina.com*

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com