Please reply to vi...@bitsft.com

Hi,

We have an urgent Req for Senior Java/J2EE Developer in Carlsbad, CA. If you
or anyone you may know of is interested, please email me at your earliest
convenience.

Senior Java/J2EE Developer

Location: Carlsbad, CA

Start: Asap

Duration: 6+ months

Position Summary:

This position will perform most aspects of internal and customer-facing
computer application development utilizing Java and other web technologies.
The position requires architecture-level knowledge and experience in
delivering and maintaining a stable and scalable J2EE platform.

10+ years of hands-on experience in developing and deploying Java J2EE web
applications.

Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:

§  Responsible for several aspects of J2EE development including design,
development and maintenance of Internet/Intranet applications.

§  Expert-level knowledge of Java, J2EE, HTML, JavaScript, SQL, XML, JDBC,
Hibernate and Web Services with a strong emphasis on accessing data from
relational (Oracle) databases is required.  This includes architecting
complete solutions and choosing the appropriate technologies and
infrastructure.

§  Knowledge of Ruby on Rails and JRuby and ability do design and develop
using that platform are strongly desirable.

§  Experience with eCommerce and online Order Management systems is
required.

§  The candidate will follow and evolve company guidelines to develop J2EE
applications in all stages from detailed design specifications through
post-production maintenance.  The position requires a dynamic person who is
capable of working in a fast paced environment with development and support
responsibilities for multiple concurrent projects.  Therefore, he/she must
be able to manage time effectively. Performs other related duties and
assignments as required.

§  Ability to create technical specification documents, based on functional
requirements as well as high level and detailed design documents

§  Produce development estimates by using functional and technical
requirements

§  Project management – be able to create a work breakdown of necessary
tasks, apply estimates and thus create a project plan for the development
(construction) phase of a project

§  Follow release management practices and evolve the current environment to
satisfy the needs of the growing application development activities

§  Take initiative and evaluate possible ways to improve the existing
systems and propose solutions for new development and projects

Education, Training, Professional Certification and Work Experience:

BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Information Systems
or related discipline.

10+ years of hands-on experience in developing and deploying Java J2EE web
applications.

Knowledge and Skills Required

- Core Java, Java 1.6

- Servlets, JSP

- HTML/DHTML, CSS, Javascript

- MVC design pattern

- Ruby on Rails (it's a plus. Not mandatory)

- Oracle 9i, 10g

- SQL

- Tomcat 6

- JDBC and Hibernate

- Web services - RESTful

- AJAX

- Apache web servers

- XML and DOM

- Strong written and oral communication skills

- Version control systems

Experience in the following areas is a plus

- Experience with CMS systems is highly desirable. Preference is on open
source

- Web 2.0, Rich Clients and Next-Generation Web

- Application servers (e.g. Jboss, WebLogic)

- JUnit

Person must have excellent communication skills and must be senior. Should
be able to work independently.

**Please provide me the following details with updated resume in word format
**

Full Legal Name:

Address:

Home No:

Cell no:

Email Address:

Work Authorization:

How soon can you join?

Do you have any ongoing interviews at hand?

You will be travelling or relocating?

Availability for In-person Interview at own expenses?

SSN (Last Four Digits):

Why do you want to leave your current Project/Job?

Education and year completed?

Expected Hourly Rate (All Inclusive)?

ADVthanksANCE,

Vikas Jain
 <http://www.bitsft.com/> Bitsoft International, Inc.
2272 W. 95th St., Suite 220
Naperville, Illinois 60564
Tel: (630) 364-1839

Fax: (630) 596-9069
 <mailto:vi...@bitsft.com?subject=e-mail%20signature> E-mail,
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain> LinkedIn,
<http://twitter.com/vikasrjain> Twitter, Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/vikasRjain>

SkillGalaxy <http://www.skillgalaxy.com/> , StaffingCorner
<http://www.staffingcorner.com/> , ( <http://www.bitsft.com/Career.aspx>
WE’RE HIRING!)

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise"

P Save trees, Print Only When Necessary

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com