*Hi *

*Please email Resume to sek...@paradigminfotech.com *
*Location : Bloomington,MN*
*Duration : 6months plus*
Rates* : $40/h max on c2c*
*Face to face Interview Needed *

I am still looking for the QA person for Pearson.
*What they need most are automation skills. Preferably experienced with RFT,
second most important Perl scripts, third HPQC.*

   -

   *Prior QA-specific experience* in a software environment is absolutely
   required
   -

   *Bachelor’s degree* in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
   experience required
   -

   Experience with *HPQC*
   -

   Experience with manual testing, *automation (especially QTP)* is a
   definite plus
   -

   *Ability to work with some ambiguity.*  We do provide requirements and
   design documentation but the candidate must be able to take less than full
   documentation and find missing information proactively.
   -

   *Good interpersonal verbal communication skills *
   -

   *Good group communication skills.*  Must be able and willing to speak up
   in a group to share information, clarify questions and answers, correct
   information shared by others
   -

   Good written communication skills particularly for *Test Plans*, *Test
   Cases*, *Defect Documentation*, *Test Summary Reports*, emails.  Some of
   the documentation may be provided to our Customers.  Writing must be good
   enough to allow us to forward documentation without re-writes or massive
   editing.
   -

   *Self starter*
   -

   Experience with *MS operating systems*, drivers, dealing with 3rd party
   software applications.  Being able to debug platform issues versus the
   application running on the platform.
   -

   Experience with *databases* a plus, experience with *SQL Server
Express*a definite plus.
   -

   Experience working in a *fast-paced environment* and ability to work on
   more than one project at a time

·        *Software development*experience is a plus
·         Familiarity with the *Software Development Lifecycle*
·         We win or lose as a *team*.   Everyone takes responsibility for
their own work and their contribution to the team effort.

  *Thanks & Regards,*
 *Sekhar*

*Paradigm Infotech Inc (An Inc 500 Company)*
*8830 Stanford Blvd*
*# 312 Columbia MD 21045*
*Email: sek...@paradigminfotech.com*
*www.paradigminfotech.com *
*http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajasekharm *

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com