Web Programmer/Analyst

Location: Irvine, CA

Duration: 1+ Year

Job Description:

This position is responsible for development and integration of Business
Applications using Microsoft .Net technologies and Oracle or SQL Server
databases. This includes multiple application development, integration,
maintenance and support of Demand Planning, Channel Management, Logistics and
other web applications. This position works very closely with various
application development teams to provide solutions to business needs adhering
to internal IT standards and strategies.

Job Responsibilities:

 BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline is required, or
equivalent work experience

 6-8 years of experience in systems development, including implementation and
installation in an online environment

 Minimum of 6 years of experience in web application development

 Development of Demand Planning, Channel Management, Logistics and other web
applications and other if required, related projects to meet business
requirements

 Multiple years of experience developing applications using C#/VB.net, .NET,
ASP, XML, XSL, XSLT, Web Services and CSS and AJAX

Develops solutions meeting user requirements, by required date, with precision
and accurate coding using proper development methodology and efficient
programming

 Accurately foresees co-relations and impacts of any change, with respect to
other business processes

 Accountable for ensuring timely product

 Thoroughly understands and analyzes customer requirements and evaluates and
develops possible solutions

 Develops business solutions in a way that complies with architectural
standards and established methodologies and practices

 Maintains excellent relationships with development teams

ADVthanksANCE,

Vikas Jain
 <http://www.bitsft.com/> Bitsoft International, Inc.
2272 W. 95th St., Suite 220
Naperville, Illinois 60564
Tel: (630) 364-1839

Fax: (630) 596-9069
 <mailto:vi...@bitsft.com?subject=e-mail%20signature> E-mail,
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain> LinkedIn,
<http://twitter.com/vikasrjain> Twitter, Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/vikasRjain>

SkillGalaxy <http://www.skillgalaxy.com/> , StaffingCorner
<http://www.staffingcorner.com/> , ( <http://www.bitsft.com/Career.aspx> WE’RE
HIRING!)

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise"

P Save trees, Print Only When Necessary

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be
removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

--
Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com