Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: SAP FICO

Length: Oak Creek, WI

Length: 2 Years+

Description

expertise for the most complex SAP FI application development projects.
Apply the most advanced SAP FI process and technology to guide solution
designs to ensure it fulfills business requirements. Job Responsibilities:
Collaborate with process partners to have an in-depth understanding of
their operations. Review and provide counsel for FI business case analysis
efforts. Provide guidance/recommendations to process owners and prepare
demonstrations to support those recommendations. Actively participate with
project teams on system configuration, testing, and development as it
relates to the FI space. Investigate and propose leading edge methodologies
and/or technology solutions. Skills: Must have performed a minimum of 2
full lifecycle implementations as an FI resource in large organizations.
Must have also performed a minimum of two implementations in SAP banking
transactions, including integration with third party systems for
transmissions to and from banks. Banking skills must include exposure in
EDI (not FTP) interface for lockbox, ACH/wires, electronic bank statements,
and XML files for AP payments. Candidate must also have in-depth experience
in FI submodules such as FI-AA (primary), FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-GL. Experience
in integration points with other modules such as CO, SD, MM, and PP as well
as interfaces using EDI. Candidate must possess strong communication skills
and should be comfortable with customer-facing role for the purpose of
blueprinting, gathering requirements, UAT, etc. Also must be able to
troubleshoot a complex system with 20+ company codes that utilize multiple
processes for the same general transaction purposes. Education/Experience:
Bachelor's degree in a field such as computer science, computer engineering
or finance related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree
preferred. 10 - 15 years SAP FI experience required.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.