Title: Business Data Analyst

Location: Boston, MA

Length: 6 Months

Description :

Defines business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings and
interviewing users, developing use cases, and researching and resolving
issues.

Drafts detailed requirements and related documentation.

Participates in business analysis project planning and management by
documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing
project documentation.

Assists in the analysis of current processes and recommends solutions and
improved processes.

May assist in the analysis of user interface design efforts; participates
in design sessions, documents and validates recommendations.

Minimum Job Specs: Bachelor’s Degree in technology, finance, business or
equivalent, 2 - 3 years of related financial services experience,
Analytical skills, Communication skills, PC skills, including office
applications and project scheduling and flowcharting software, Relationship
Management, Facilitation skills

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.