Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Cloud Architect

Location: Washington, DC

Length: 9 Months+

I am looking for a very strong Cloud Architect on the East Coast to work
out of Washington DC.

Please note: this needs to be a really, really good guy: Communications
skills MUST be very good

•             7+ years of experience with designing and developing
large-scale applications involving multiple vendors and distributed
development teams

•             Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g.
coding standards, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, test
driven development)

•             Strong RESTFul design and implementation skills

•             Experience in the following disciplines:

•             Web development for consumer facing applications

•             Working with distributed development teams across multiple
vendors

•             Integration of API driven service layers from multiple
solutions

•             eCommerce storefront implementation

•             Creating and maintaining architecture documentation

•             Implementing analytics systems

•             Integrating Social Network APIs to support analytics

•             Solid experience in the following or similar technologies:

•             Cloud based platforms (AWS and S3)

•             Coffee Script

•             JQuery

•             NoSQL database technologies

•             Redis

•             Ruby

•             Spree for Ruby

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.