Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Network Security Engineer

Location: Plano, TX

Length: 6 Months+

Job Description:

Provides IT network security engineering for new innovations, project
designs, and standards development. Ensures adherence to defined Network
Engineering Processes and identifies and helps influence platform strategic
direction in coordination with business users' needs and direction.

Responsibilities:

 Enterprise network security strategy, solutions, and ongoing technology
refresh and enhancements

 Enterprise network security design standards

 Design reviews and project engineering

 Acquisition integration for network security services.

 Technology integration point with other Engineering towers to provide
strategic solutions.

 Feasibility engagements with business groups to ensure integrated network
strategies are incorporated early in the process.

 Provide Technical leadership and guidance to junior personnel.

 Implement engineering

Basic Qualifications:

 2 Years’ experience in Technical Leadership of medium to large IT projects

 5 Years’ experience in all technical aspects of Network Security
Engineering

 4 Years’ experience with Checkpoint technologies

 Experience with R75

 Experience with advanced rulebase design and global objects

 Analyze firewall rules to categorize / prioritize the rules and recommend
remediation action plans based on Application types and Domain Boundary
environment.

 Review TuFin zero-use rules to identify rules that can be removed and work
with the appropriate teams to get those rules removed.

 Review TuFin partial -shadows rules and recommend best course of action to
reduce shadowed rules

 Review server / systems configuration & make recommendations as to best
location for each system based on target state Domain Boundary architecture

Preferred Qualifications:

Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or Computers

 4 Years’ experience in Technical Leadership of medium to large IT projects

 10 Years’ experience in all technical aspects of Network Security
Engineering

 8 Years’ experience with Checkpoint technologies

 2 Years’ experience with Cisco ASAs

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.