Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply me with your updated resume *ma...@burgeonits.com*
<ma...@burgeonits.com>

*Position:  TIBCO BPM Consultant*

*Location: HOUSTON, TX*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*JD:*

•At least 8 years’ experience in EAI technologies and  on TIBCO Suite of
products(TIBCO AMX BPM, BW, BE, EMS)

•Experience in project execution, technology consulting, enterprise and
solutions architecture and architectural frameworks

•Ability to design and develop BPM and ESB solutions using TIBCO Active
Matrix BPM Suite of products

•Ability to understand all elements to architect, design, build, test,
operate and maintain systems using Active Matrix BPM and BW

• Present BPM best practices and drive BPM design.

•Should have implementation experience in TIBCO AMX BPM, Business works and
EMS with good hands on knowledge.

•Experience in message modeling, XML, XSLT ,Develop & test SOA and BPM
solutions on TIBCO Active Matrix platform

•Full life-cycle experience in the analysis, design, development and
promotion of EAI solutions.

•5+ years of proven experience in providing end to end solution design for
large integration /BPM engagements.

•Team player who can work in a collaborative environment

•Experience and desire to work in Global delivery environment.

•Ability to lead the delivery teams and must be capable of delivering high
standard work individually and also as a part of team

•Ability to organize, document and review work items from technical scope
and ensure completeness of the work item.

•Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal
supervision

*Thanks & Regards*

Manoj Kumar

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.*

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

Phone No: 302-763-3633 Ext 306, Fax: 302-355-1559

Email Id: ma...@burgeonits.com   Website: www.burgeonits.com

USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA

*NOTE:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.

*Unsubscribe* "If you are no longer interested to receive Emails from us"

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.