Hi,

There is an immediate need for your expertise! One of our clients has an
open position we think you could be a great fit for "Drupal Developer"

Location: Parsippany, NJ
Duration: 6 Months+

Ideal Candidate
• 5+ years proven experience with Drupal and PHP, including Drupal 7
• 3+ years with the web service integration and development
• 5+ years with JavaScript and jQuery, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
• 2+ years designing and delivering web project solutions, driving
exploration and evaluation of technical solutions
• Experience with GIT Branch Workflow, pull requests, code review process
• Experience with custom Drupal theme creation
• Experience with sass, responsive design, cross-browser and cross-device
compatibility
• Experience with 3rd party API integration

Bonus
• Experience with AWS, including ELB, Route 53, S3, CF, EC2
• Working knowledge of CAPE / using API for content delivery
• Experience with MySQL and NoSQL
• Experience with AngularJS
• Experience with agile software development approaches, including Scrum
• Experience with web analytics platforms (Site Catalyst, Google Analytics,
Comscore)

Referral: The greatest compliment you can ever extend to me is a referral.
Please pass this position details to your business peers, friends and
co-workers.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Nanda
Talent Acquisition Manager,
Amtex Systems Inc,
Direct: 646-200-7233
50 Broad St., NY, NY 10004
NYCSCA MBE  NYCMBE
http://www.amtexsystems.com/

--
Nanda,
Amtex Systems Inc.

Introduce business in 3800 cities. How?
Thanks for using group.
Moderator

1) This group is managed by www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com
2)  Post your message with your linkedin Profile (Visit linkedin.com) to
confirm your identity and refer business.
3) Visit www.BRCIndex.blogspot.com (3800 Business Referral Club)
4) Reply to two message before posting new one.
5) Donot post same message in all 3800 business Referral Club.

"Outsource" group.
outsource-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
"Outsource" group.