Dear Sir / Madam,

It is my great privilege for me to invite you to  2017 Global Youths
conferences which will be held from 21st - 25th of February 2017 at the
{Atlanta Georgia Convention Center United States of America, The organizing
committee is responsible for all visa arrangements to the United States, free
economic air round trip tickets. Registration is open and free to all
interested participants. Hotel accommodation booking costs will be your own
responsibility. The interested participants are to contact the Secretary
Office: via email: rhondawatkins.hr...@hotmail.com

We look forward to see you soon!

Best regards.
Mis, Rhonda Watkins