Currently OVS does not distinguish between a bond slave being operational
disabled, i.e. link being down, and administratively disabled.

Take the example where the administrator disabled a link in a bond,
"ovs-appctl bond/disable-slave bond0 enp129s0f0", it's automatically
enabled again due to the fact the link is up.

I would like to change this behavior such that when disabled trough appctl
the slave is no longer used until explicitly enabled again via appctl.

Any comments? If not I go ahead and prepare a patch-set.

Cheers,

Eelco