On 02/02/2017 12:45, Simon Horman wrote:
Hi Paul,

On Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 01:39:28PM +0200, Paul Blakey wrote:
This patch series introduces rule offload functionality to dpif-netlink
via netdev ports new flow offloading API. The user can specify whether to
enable rule offloading or not via OVS configuration. Netdev providers
are able to implement netdev flow offload API in order to offload rules.

I am wondering if this series is available as a git branch somewhere.
As there are a number of patches it would help me greatly.

Hi Simon,

This series with some additional changes since the we submitted it to the list is available here:
https://github.com/roidayan/ovs/commits/hw-offload

We are also working for V3 submission so if you plan some patches over this series you should check this branch:
https://github.com/roidayan/ovs/commits/hw-offload-fixes-for-v3-4

Though most of the commit titles might look the same in both branches - they are not.

Thanks,
Roi