This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp68.net/zBoN5d

All suppliers need a professionally drafted set of Terms and
Conditions in order to regulate their relationship with their clients.

At a minimum, any set of Terms and Conditions must contain a binding
and enforceable set of payment terms, together with a variety of
carefully crafted clauses designed to shield the supplier from any
unnecessary liability.

Contracts 4 Commerce produces a wide range of commercial contracts and
we have drafted thousands of bespoke sets of Terms and Conditions for
clients in all business sectors over the past 10 years.

We draft all documents on a fixed fee basis at highly competitive
rates.

Our Terms and Conditions will provide comprehensive coverage for all
of your business activities.

Please let me know if you would like me to provide you with further
details regarding our services.

Kind regards,

Peter Brown