Thanks Ben.

BTW, Got one more clarification:
Say there is a client using ovsdb-idl for all transactions and reading data
from ovsdb-server's db. Now the client has started a transaction I.e.
txn_create and txn_insert(New row) for row-5 in table-1. But it hasn't
committed the txn. Now if the client walks through the table-1 using idl,
whether it would see the uncommitted row-5 as well??

Thanks,
Arun