ovs-dev-boun...@openvswitch.org wrote on 02/06/2017 03:31:41 PM:

> From: Miguel Angel Ajo <majop...@redhat.com>
>
> This patch handles multiple gateways with priorities in chassisredirect
> ports, any gateway with a chassis redirect port will implement the
> rules to de-encapsulate incomming packets for such port.
>
> And hosts targetting a remote chassisredirect port will setup a
> bundle(active_backup, ..) action to each tunnel port, in the given
> priority order.

Hi Miguel,

I was looking on your recent pathces on OVN L3HA (not a deep review ;-)
and a question came to my mind, maybe you will be able to answer :-)

In case of a full active-active solution. Why not to use the load
balancing built in feature of OVS to distribute traffic between gateways?
Maybe I miss something here...

Thanks,
- Liran