Hi,

Hope you are doing well! And my warm greetings.

I wanted to check with you to see if you would be interested in acquiring
the Healthcare Professional Database.

This database consists of: Hospitals, Hospital Management/Owners/CEO's/VP's,
Owners/Director's/Managers of Surgery/Imaging Centres/Diagnostic
Labs/Clinics, Medical Directors/Officers, Health Care Managers, Healthcare
I.T Executives, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Paramedics,
Healthcare/Tertiary Care/Managed Care/Surgery/Urgent Care/EMS Centres,
Diagnostic Services/X-Ray Imaging Centres, Wellness Clinics/Auxiliary
Services, Medical Manufacturing/Medical Devices/Supplies/Imaging, Medical
Electronic/Software, Patient Aids, Medical Clothing, Surgical Instruments,
Laboratory Equipment/Chemical & Gases, Hospital Equipment & Supplies,
Hospital Furniture, Healthcare Recruiters, Pharmaceutical Marketers, Waste
Management Plants and Equipment, CME Programs and many more across the
world.

Counts:-

Doctors Specialty

Counts

Doctors Specialty

Counts

Doctors Specialty

Counts

Allergy Immunology Doctors

8,064

Haematology Doctors

14,860

Otorhinolaryngology Doctors

29,539

Anaesthesiology Doctors

38,155

Infectious Disease Doctors

12,677

Pathology Doctors

37,467

Cardiology Doctors

34,577

Internal Medicine Doctors

192,004

Paediatrics Doctors

70,684

Chiropractic Doctors

32,537

Medical Genetics Doctors

2,446

Physical Medicine Doctors

17,437

Dentist

165,934

Neurology Doctors

32,606

Surgery/Plastic Surgery Doctors

59,371

Dermatology Doctors

20,467

Neurology Doctors

23,354

Preventive Medicine Doctors

14,642

Emergency Medicine Doctors

37,300

Obstetrics/Gynaecology Doctors

41,163

Psychiatry Doctors

36,315

Family Practice Doctors

189,045

Oncology Doctors

24,881

Radiology Doctors

42,763

Gastroenterology Doctors

21,913

Ophthalmology Doctors

38,237

Registered Nurses (RN)

61,405

General Practice Doctors

65,536

Optometry Doctors

12,449

Urology Doctors

30,135

Geriatrics Doctors

9,634

Orthopaedic Surgery Doctors

44,145

Physicians Assistants (PA)

54,896

Every Contact comes with Name, Title, Verified Email Address, Phone Numbers,
Physical Address, and FAX Numbers, SIC Code, Revenue Size etc.

Industry Segments you would like to reach: ____________________; (Any)

Geographies: ____________________; (NA, EMEA, APAC etc.)

Job Titles/Audience you like to reach: ____________________; (CVDM titles
etc.)

We maintain numerous Tele verified database of all industries and titles.
Let me know your thoughts. So that I can send you few samples to check our
database accuracy along with counts and pricing.

I know you're busy. Just give me a 1, 2 or 3.

1. I could potentially use your solution, but in future.

2. Interesting - let's talk.

3. Leave me alone, stalker.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Karen Anderson