This series adapts the userspace implementation for NSH in OVS to the
wire-format specified in the latest NSH IETF draft and fixes a few minor bugs
in the implementation.

The corrections are minimal and primarily meant to be backported to branch-2.8.
The NSH userspace support on master will be refactored substantially as soon as
the ongoing implementation of NSH support in the Linux kernel datapath is
completed.
Then we will also provide the outstanding match field support for the new TTL
field and a dec_nsh_ttl action.

I have also tested this patch series on branch-2.8. They apply cleanly and NSH
tests pass.

Jan Scheurich (1)
  NSH: Minor bugfixes

Ben Pfaff and Jan Scheurich (1)
  NSH: Adjust NSH wire format to the latest IETF draft

v1 -> v2:
   - Replaced ROUND_UP and manual arithmetic with PAD_SIZE macro
   - Fixed a few too long lines

datapath/linux/compat/include/linux/openvswitch.h |   6 +-
 include/openvswitch/nsh.h                         | 219