ср, 8 авг. 2018 г. в 1:18, Ben Pfaff <b...@ovn.org>:

> I don't know how many people on this list know anything about IPoIB.  I
> know that I don't.  You might not be getting an answer simply because
> it's such a specialty topic.  Maybe there is a place where people talk
> about IPoIB software; maybe they would know something.

Now my question now about IPoIB, as i read - attach IPoIB device not
possible. Also linux does not allow to create vlan on IPoIB (because
IPoIB have pkeys analog to vlans).
My question is - how can i do connectivity if vm attached to br-int
have external ip address for example 1.2.3.100 (provided by ovn dhcp),
and gateway server that have uplink to internet have ip 1.2.3.254.
As i understand logical router needs to be created to route traffic
from diffrent networks...

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tols...@selfip.ru