Dear OVS Team:
  We are interested in using OVSDB replication feature released as patch
(603155<https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/603155/>) with a LTS release.
Towards achieving that, we request following info from you:

Current LTS release - 2.5.x

-          Does current LTS release (2.5.5) contain this patch?

-          If i2.5.x does not contain this patch, is it possible to release
2.5.6 with this patch?

-          Is this patch (603155<https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/603155/>)
compatible with 2.5.x? If we install this patch on top of 2.5.x, can we
continue to get support as expected of a LTS release?

Next LTS release

-          Pls indicate ETA for next LTS release

-          Is there any plan to convert 2.10.x into a LTS release?

The above info will greatly help us in picking the right release matching all
our requirements.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Kihosre