> Hi,
>
> it seems that travis-ci is failing due to a testsuite regression introduced
> by 1adcbcee8f4c ("ossfuzz: Break flow test target into two targets to speed
> up fuzzing.").
>
> https://travis-ci.org/openvswitch/ovs/jobs/439811394

Hi Simon,

As it was already said, this is not the patch that produces the issue.
I'm able to reproduce '2649: ovn -- 3 HVs, 3 LS, 3 lports/LS, 1 LR'
test failure locally by restricting to use only one CPU core with taskset.
So, I bisected the issue and found that the fist patch that fails is:

        2e5cdb4b1392 ("OVN: add buffering support for ip packets").

Issue happens only if single core assigned:

        taskset -c 2   make check TESTSUITEFLAGS='2649'  #FAILS
        taskset -c 2-3 make check TESTSUITEFLAGS='2649'  #OK

As Travis has no much CPU resources it fails all the time.

I'm not much familiar with OVN code/tests, hope above information will
be useful for your investigation.

Best regards, Ilya Maximets.