Hello,I just wanted to follow-up on my last email to you regarding our on-site
conference session recording and distance education technology services. We
video record your sessions (or live stream), create an online library of
content, and provide this service anywhere your conference is held.  I will
include examples below for your reference:• On-site recording (video with side
by side presentation slides) of conference sessions for online delivery with
fast turn around time for content deliveryExample:  Conferences and Seminars•
On-site live streaming of video with presentation slidesExample:  Live
Streaming Channel• Template promotional videos as an add-on to our recording
servicesExample:  Summary Video of Conference• Custom Marketing Promotional
Videos with InterviewsExample:  Highlight Marketing ReelPlease let me know if
you would like additional information such as pricing or a more formal proposal
regarding one of your upcoming events.Thank you for your time.All my best,Jesse
Tanner V-cube USA, Inc. - Event Services 13950 Milton Ave Suite #305
Westminster, CA 92683, USA  Tel: (310)329-5959 x 8012
 Fax: (310) 329-5967
 On-site Concierge Web Broadcasting
www.vcubewebcasting.com

To unsubscribe from our mailing list, you can either respond to this email with
"Do Not Email"This email was intended for d...@openvswitch.org,
please disregard if you are not the intended recipient