A lot of small fixes to make the ftp alg behave a little better.
I tried to come up with better tests but I am not too sure if we want to
have a dependency on yet another external tool for it.

--
David Marchand

David Marchand (6):
  conntrack: fix multiple tcp seq adjustments
  conntrack: apply nat only when asked in the ftp alg
  conntrack: fix expectations nat configuration
  conntrack: fix ipv4 subtitution in ftp nat
  system-traffic: better tcp seg checks for ftp nat
  system-traffic: test DNAT with ftp passive mode

 Vagrantfile             |   9 ++--
 Vagrantfile-FreeBSD     |   2 +-
 lib/conntrack-private.h |   5 +-

1.8.3.1