On 1/24/2019 10:21 AM, Aaron Conole wrote:
Hi Greg,

0-day Robot <ro...@bytheb.org> writes:

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Greg Rose, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

git-am:
Failed to merge in the changes.
Patch failed at 0001 compat: Fixup ipv6 fragmentation on 4.9.135+ kernels
The copy of the patch that failed is found in:

/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/upstream_build_from_pw/workspace/.git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --resolved".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".

In the future, you can avoid this bleep-bloop by using the branch name.
IE: branch-2.10 rather than Branch 2.10

I'll add looking at improving the branch detection as well, but not sure
when I'll get around to that.

Thanks for the tip!  Seems minor and I'm sure there's lots of other productive things for you to work
on.

;^)

- Greg

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please
email acon...@bytheb.org

Thanks,
0-day Robot