Sairam

From: Sairam Venugopal <vsai...@vmware.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 11:43 AM
To: Ben Pfaff <b...@ovn.org>, Aaron Conole <acon...@bytheb.org>
Cc: "d...@openvswitch.org" <d...@openvswitch.org>, "ovs-dev@openvswitch.org"
<ovs-dev@openvswitch.org>, Alin Serdean <aserd...@cloudbasesolutions.com>

Hey Ben/Aaron,

Is there a known fix for this issue? I sent my commit to
d...@openvswitch.org<mailto:d...@openvswitch.org> and ran into this. Currently
all patches from the mailing list on patchwork show up under my name -
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openvswitch/list/?submitter=70723&state=%2A&archive=both

Responding to emails (via outlook) on the mailing list also seems to change the
“from” field to the mailing list email. Check my response to Alin’s patch here
- https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1048900/

I have been using this command for sending out patches for a while – “git
send-email -1 -1 -M90% -v0 -to=d...@openvswitch.org”

This looks like some recent misconfiguration in the mailing-list. I will try to
unsubscribe and re-subscribe in meantime.

Thanks,
Sairam