Bleep bloop.  Greetings Lorenzo Bianconi, I am a robot and I have tried out
your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

git-am:
error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge:
        utilities/checkpatch.py
Please move or remove them before you can merge.
Aborting
Failed to merge in the changes.
Patch failed at 0001 Add missing checkpatch.py script
The copy of the patch that failed is found in:

/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/upstream_build_from_pw/workspace/OVN/.git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --resolved".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email
acon...@redhat.com

Thanks,
0-day Robot