From: Alma Newton
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2019 2:44 PM
Subject: Global Market infiltration

Hi there,

Hope you're doing great.

Would you like to target accounts of below technologies in order to boost your
sales and marketing goals in this quarter?

We can help you provide the data intelligence of:

*                    Microsoft Azure Users

*                    AWS Users

*                    Google Cloud Platform Users

*                    SAP Users

*                    Salesforce Users

*                    Oracle Users

*                    Rackspace Users

*                    Adobe Users

*                    Cisco Users

*                    IBM Users

*                    CenturyLink Users

*                    VMware Users

*                    Red Hat Open Shift Users and more.....

We can also track all the install base of your competitors and customize the
list as per your requirement.

Service Providers- Gold Partners, ISVs, ISPs, Managed Service Providers,
Managed Security Service

Providers, System Integrators and Value Added Re-Sellers and Distributors
Accounts.

Kindly review and let me know if I can share more information on the above.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Alma

Marketing Manager

If see no interest please revert back unsubscribe to update in our database.