On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 11:09:55AM +0530, Numan Siddique wrote:
> I tested this series and it builds fine for me.
> Acked-by: Numan Siddique <nusid...@redhat.com> for the whole series with
> one correction in patch 4 - which I replied separately.

Thank you for the reviews and especially for the fix.  I had applied
minimal scrutiny to the RPM spec changes because I habitually assumed it
was hard for me to test them.  However, I recently switched to Fedora on
my laptop and now, of course, testing "make rpm-fedora" is pretty easy.
I applied all but the last patch to master.  I'll follow up with some
extra thoughts on patch 6 related to the spec files.