Dear Friend,
I am Anina Lylund, the newly parcel delivery officer with the DHL Courier
Services Nigeria. During my personal audit yesterday, I came across an
abandoned registered ATM Visa Card bearing your name and address as the
recipient. After studying the shipment papers carefully, I discovered that
you did not complete the required shipment procedure by procuring an
insurance coverage on your parcel shipment; hence you have not received
your parcel up to this moment.  On this note, you are required to procure
an insurance paper to enable our delivery agents complete the delivery of
your ATM Parcel to your designated address without further delays.

 Meanwhile, you are to re-confirm your below personal details to avoid
dealing with a dead/wrong person.

1. Your full name
2. Your address
3. Your country name
4. Your direct cell phone number

We are sorry for delay and inconveniences.

We thank you in anticipation for your expected cooperation.

Regards,
Anina Lylund